SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- Korean telecom regulator considers W68b in fines on Google, Apple for violating in
- [Hello Hangeul] Korean language instructors' working conditions remain subpar
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- S. Korea beats Chinese Taipei for 4th straight baseball gold
- First lady meets haenyeo, expresses respect, gratitude
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나